POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Linux Pov 3.1? : Linux Pov 3.1? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:29:27 EDT (-0400)
  Linux Pov 3.1?
From: Maneesh Yadav
Date: 20 Jan 1999 13:37:21
Message: <36A6237E.11A34B75@utpulse.com>
Sorry if I am bringing up an old thread, but I have a complex scene I
made on my win box, and now because i's so complex (lot's of buildings
with windows) even a PII with 164 RAM has trouble with it (crashes due
to crappy mem handling).  So I wanted to use my school's server (which
they are allowing me to do :), runs linux and problem is that I use 3.1
features.  WHat do you think I should do:

-Modify my macros to include thingies
-Wait for the 3.1 linux (how long?)

Also, has anyone here used Sceda, it seems like the dream modeller
animator..any experience with it?